This Privacy Notice applies to the Ads Defender technology created, used, and offered by Hurra Communications Sp. z o.o.
Hurra Communications Sp. z o.o. is the controller of your personal data.
For any inquiries regarding the use of your personal data you can contact our Data Protection Officer Przemek Cichoń at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We process the following personal data categories of yours:
- Data collected directly from you like email address, your first and last name, email communication e.g. in regards to your inquiries on application usage or your feedback on the application.
- Data automatically collected during your interaction with our application like online identifiers like your IP address or a cookie ID which uniquely identifies your browser in our system, demographic information, your device information and how you interact with our application.
We collect data about you when you contact us via the email with your inquiries or when you sign up for our beta program or by monitoring your online behavior with the use of the web beacon.
We use your data for the following purposes:
- We will use your email address to put you on the list of users awaiting invitation for beta.
- We will use your email address to authorize your access to our application via the Google account sign in option.
- Our application will use your email for sending you email alerts on any occurence of monitored events. Your email address will be displayed in the right hand top corner of the application screen to inform you with which user account you are logged in.
- We will contact you back on your email address to answer any support inquiries you may ask or feedback you may want to share with us. We will use your first and last name in the communication process as well.
- We may proactively email you and ask for feedback and we will monitor your interaction with our application with the ability to identify you as one user across devices (as long as you are logged in to our application on each device) in order to learn more about how you use our tool and make some conclusions on possible improvements.
The legal base for all activities where you initiate contact with us and interact with our application (points 1-4 from the section above) is contractual necessity (art. 6(1)(b) GDPR).
Any our activities which help us learn how you use our application and let us make some conclusions about possible improvements (point 5 from the section above) in it are based on our legitimate interest (art. 6(1)(f)). We assume that you may expect that in beta phase we are highly interested in how you as a marketing professional find our application, whether it meets your business needs and what we can improve further before we release it as a mature online marketing tool. We assume that you may expect that when being logged you authenticate yourself and that we can identify you as the same person on any number of devices you may use.
We share your data with our data processors with whom we have contracts in place and who shall not use your data otherwise than instructed by us. We use ecotel communication ag for hosting our application on servers located in Frankfurt data center. We use a third-party service Google Analytics to learn how you and other users are using our application. Even though we are able to associate you personally with data that we collect automatically when you interact with our application we don’t provide Google with any data that they could use to identify you. Nor we contribute our data to the profile Google may have created about you when you are interacting with Google services or other websites which share such data with Google. We rely on Privacy Shield Framework to transfer this data to Google servers which may be located in the United States.
All data collected directly from you (your first name, last name, email address your feedback and inquiries) during the beta period will be stored till the 1st of December when the beta period ends. Unless you decide to stay with us after the beta period as well.
All data collected automatically during the beta period will be stored for 14 months. After that period of time they will be stored only in anonymized and aggregated form.
Providing your email address is necessary both to enter into a contract as well as to perform the contract. Failure to provide such data will not allow us to provide you with the service.
You have the right to access your data at any time and get them into your mailbox in the legible format. Contact us via the email to get this information. You have the right to correct your user account information. During the beta period you can ask us to delete your data at any time. Note that in such a case we will no longer be able to provide you with our services. You have the right to ask for restricting processing of your data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data: Biuro Prezesa Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (PUODO), ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.